Mehmet Yılmazer is an experienced Turkish-qualified lawyer who practices in Ankara. Mr. Yılmazer has been involved in a wide variety of matters in Turkey and abroad, including corporate transactions, privatization, EPC contract negotiations, Turkish litigation and international arbitrations. In addition, he has a deep experience in advising clients on matters related to M&A activities in energy sector, competition board applications and energy law, the latter of which is his substantive area of expertise. Mr. Yılmazer also provides training programs for employees working in the public and private energy sectors and frequently delivers speeches at conferences on natural gas and electricity law matters. Mr. Yılmazer is a native-level Turkish speaker and also speaks English fluently.
• International Commercial & Maritime Law, LL.M Swansea University, Wales – UK
• TOBB University Faculty of Law – Bachelor’s DegreeAnkara – Turkey
• TED Ankara College Private Foundation Primary and High School Ankara – Turkey
• RÖNESANS HOLDİNG Joint-Stock Company (Trainee Lawyer) – Ankara – (2017-2018)
• BMK Law Office (Undergraduate Trainee) – Ankara – (2016-2017)
• The Constitutional Court Of The Republic Of Turkey (Undergraduate Trainee) – Ankara – 2016