YELDA GİZEM ASLAN
YELDA GİZEM ASLAN
LL.M – SENIOR ASSOCIATE
Yelda graduated from Marmara University Faculty of Law in 2011. While studying in the field of Information Technology Law in Ankara University Banking and Commercial Law Research Institute in 2012, she also studied Media and Communication at Anadolu University. Yelda, who has an interest and also experience in IT law, attended IT Law courses as a guest at Başkent University,
Faculty of Commercial Sciences in 2013. Since the day she started her professional life, Yelda has been working on corporate law and has mainly worked on IT law, personal data protection law and electronic payment systems law at her own law office.
Her articles on press, informatics, internet and social media law were published in various newspapers and magazines. Her article evaluating the “Turkey’s E-Government Strategy and Action Plan 2015-2019” was published in 2014. Due to the amendment of law numbered 5651 “Code on Regulating Broadcasts Made on the Internet and Fighting Against Crimes Committed Through These Publications”, she attended as a member of the Board of Directors of the Alternative Informatics Association at the meetings held in the Grand National Assembly of Turkey and presented her opinions.
As her personal interests, Yelda started as a pilot of unmanned aerial vehicles and currently continues as a pilot instructor and she is holder of amateur maritime certificate.
She speaks English fluently and Spanish at intermediate level. Yelda joined our team as senior associate with her experience and vision of law that she has gained during the eight years of managing her own law office.
• Anadolu University Media Communication
• Information Technology Law Certificate Program, Ankara University Banking and Commercial Law Research Institute
• Marmara University Faculty of Law, Bachelor’s Degree
• Antalya Anadolu High School
• She evaluated the 2015-2019 National E-Government Strategy and Action Plan Project – 2014
• Information Security at Chamber of Electrical Engineers Ankara Branch- Attended the Reliable Information Seminar with her speech- 2014
• Session speaker on Digital Evidence at the Alternative Informatics Association New Media Classroom
• In the Turkey Informatics Association Journal, she has prepared a serios of articles about “Emerging Digital Games” and “Digital Games and Current Problems of Players”.
• https://youmediamagazine.com/temmuz19/59/ – Her views on Personel Data
Protection have been published – 2019
• Her article titled “The Compliance Process in the Protection of Personal Data” was published in the 2019 magazine of Antalya Bar Association, after that she gave a Seminar on “KVKK and Electronic Payment Systems” to the colleagues of Antalya Bar Association.
• March 8, International Working Women’s Day, 2019 – Within the scope of Antalya Business Women Association activities, she made a presentation on
Woman in the Digital Age